Monday, August 01, 2005

My Power 90 Adventure begins......


Well, here I am, back at the beginning of a session of Power 90. I know that I have been a major slacker for the last six months or so, and I had no motivation for rolling back onto the fitness bandwagon. However, I don't want to see the scale creep higher and higher, and my clothes go from a medium to a large or worse... So.. Here goes.. Another 90 days of asskicking with Tony Horton.

Here are the current vitals...


Day 1 Measurements (in inches):

Waist (at bellybutton): 33
Hips (at hipbone): 49
Chest (at nipples): 38
Left Thigh: 25
Right Thigh: 25
Left Bicep: 13
Right Bicep: 13
Neck: 13.5









Workout today:
Power 90 Sculpt 1/2.

How did I feel during the workout? Not quite as strained as I anticipated feeling, but the pushups and the chair dips almost ripped the triceps out of my arms.. I knew that they were hiding somewhere ;)

What I had to eat:

Breakfast: Protein Shake (5 pts)

Lunch: 6 inch Turkey Sub (5 pts) and half a medium fountain drink of Diet Pepsi (0 points)

Dinner: 6 inch Italian BMT (10 points) and 1 bottle of Diet Iced Tea (0 points)

Daily Total: 20 points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home