Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Day 2 .. Power 90 Sweat! 1-2

I forgot how much I detested the Jumping Jacks-Running-Run Lunge Combination from this workout routine. I have always harbored the thought that jumping jacks are God's way of saying "You're going to look like a living, breathing X and be thankful that you are not in high school Gym class anymore!" All of a sudden, doing those jacks, you are transported back more than 10 years to a cold school gym that always seemed to smell a little funny, with the required uniform gym shorts that never stayed where you wanted them to, having and puffing in a splayed leg formation like a scarecrow on a bad drug trip, with a face swiftly turning a lovely shade of beet red.

When I woke up this morning, I wasn't overly sore (I was relieved). Then I started working out, and my hamstring and all arm muscles decided that they didn't like me any more and were going to make doing this workout feel like I was submerged in a pool with 8 layers of clothes on. But I persevered, and ended up pushing through the Ab Ripper 100 (or as I like to call it, the Ab Ripper-Outter 100) .. Sometimes abdominal curls can be torturous.

But, the most important thing was, I didn't give up, I didn't slack on the workout, and I look forward to tomorrow's Sculpt workout.

Bring it!!!



What I had to eat:


Breakfast: Protein Shake (5 pts) and Snack: breakfast Muesli (4 points)
Lunch: Roasted Chicken Sub (7 pts)
Dinner: Righteous Red Jugo Juice Shake (4 pts)
Daily Total: 20 points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home