Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Day 248 hump day Wednesday

I slept in this morning ;) so I have to work out this evening. I also have to go shopping for a present for a 1 year old after work.. that should be lots of fun! :) I have TK 26 to do tonight, perhaps I will listen to the music for it when I'm on the subway..

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Quaker Instant oatmeal (4 pts)
Snack: Apple and Cinnamon mini Rice Cakes.. 16 (2 pts)
Lunch: Roasted Veggie Lasagna (5 pts), 8 more rice cakes (1 pt)
Snack: Carrots and Dip (2 pts)
Dinner: Jugo Juice (4 pts)
Total: 18 points

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather- Just popped over here to see how the other half of the jetsetting canadians was doing!! We have seen your smiling face a lot on BB but haven't heard anything out of you. So, I came to say hi!
What is Jugo juice????

Cassie (aka songbird08)

4:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home