Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Day 240 Terrific Tuesday

Ok.. I don't feel terrific.. in fact, I feel a little like slime right now, but working out made me feel alot better!!! I felt like I was dragging my heels in the afternoon, and I felt like I had more zip in my step after I ate dinner. This time, I made sure that I completely let my food digest before working out, so I didn't end up burping up dinner through the workout ;) Another round of TurboKick 26 and I think I'm finally getting the moves down in the correct order :) YAY!!!


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Apple and Cinnamon mini Rice Cakes.. 16 (2 pts)
Lunch: Roasted Veggie Lasagna (5 pts)
Snack: Carrots and dip (1 pt)
Dinner: Soup and whole wheat bagel (7 pts)
Total: 18 pts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home