Friday, March 31, 2006

Day 243 Happy End of the Quarter to Me!!!

I slept in this morning.. I woke up a half hour after I was supposed to have been at work. OOOOPS. After scrambling to make it into work, it's been a crazy day.. it's the end of our quarter at work, and it's BUSY. But in a good way ;)

It's pouring rain like crazy right now, and my sinuses feel like they are trying to escape from my face. ... grrrrr.

I hope that it gets better tonight so I can have a great workout once I get home.. fingers crossed!!!


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Apple and Cinnamon mini Rice Cakes.. 8 (1 pt)
Lunch: Roasted Veggie Lasagna (5 pts)
Snack: Carrots and dip (2 pts)
Dinner: Soup and bagel (7 pts total)
Total: 19 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home