Sunday, August 07, 2005

Day 7...
(late posting)...

This was a bad day. Why? Because I had a diet cheat day and no workout scheduled. Did I enjoy myself? Sure. Will I suffer for it? Yes.... (more to come) ..


What I gorged on:

Breakfast: Bagel with light cream cheese (7 points)

Lunch: Gyro with mystery meat (800 points) with tzatziki and tomatoes and corn. Beatifully roasted sweet corn dipped in a crock pot o' butter and lightly sprinkled with salt (400 more points). And a small cinnamon and sugar dusted funnel cake (500 points of deep-friend goodness) , and can of gingerale (3 points).

Dinner: Big-Ass Organic Black Angus Burgers on big hamburger buns with swiss cheese, tomato, condiments (1600 points) , and a side of Au Gratin potato chips (300 points) . Washed down with club soda and lime (0 pts) .

Dessert: a handful of jelly beans (100 points).

All in all, a tasty day of food. I will never do that again!!! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home