Thursday, April 06, 2006

Day 249 Thursday April 6th= UFC :)

I am so excited!!!! I get the joy of watching 2 hours of Ultimate Fighting Championships on SpikeTV and then the premier of the UFC 3 reality show... I am so pumped up!!!

I had a good workout this morning, I decided to take Rob's advice and worked on indidual sections (pretty much everything after the TURBO except for the Legs section) from TurboKick round 26. I'm happy to say that my form was much more concise than when I tried last night! :)


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled oats and applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Apple and Cinnamon mini Rice Cakes.. 16 (2 pts)
Lunch: Roasted Veggie Lasagna (5 pts)
Snack: Carrots and Dip (2 pts)
Dinner: Soup and bagel (7 pts)
Total:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dusk said...

There's nothing like round 26 recovery... gotta love those tribal drums!!!!

9:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home