Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Day 275 Throat is killing me still Tuesday

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my throat is killing me , and I definitely have a head cold... I feel like crap! I don't even have enough energy to workout, so I am taking the day off. I'm not happy about it, but I have to let my body rest so I can get better.

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled oats and applesauce (4 pts)
Lunch: Chicken Sub (7 pts)
Snack: Carrots and dip (3 pts)
Dinner: 12 pieces of veggie sushi (6 pts)
Total: 19 pts

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heather, you know resting is the best thing for you! It's so hard when you don't want to get out of the habit of working out. We've all been there! But resting will get you back in the game faster than pushing yourself and getting sicker!

BTW, I have read your entire blog and, as I told Robbie, I think you are the "cool" one. :)

1:54 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Since it's now Friday and you have had a few days to get better I hope you are!

12:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home