Thursday, April 20, 2006

Day 262 Thirsty Thursday

I woke up this morning and had a fantastic Turbo Jam workout.. then jumped in the shower and got ready for work. It only I knew how crazy it would be...

Well, it's been quite busy at work today, with everyone sending in "urgent" requests that need to be done yesterday, and I had a meeting for an internal position at work in another department. Fingers crossed!!! I have to leave work right on time tonight, as I have to catch a train to go to my parents house after work. Fingers crossed, and I can get the earlier train.

I'm also worried about Robbie, because his shift at work is giving him an ulcer... and sometimes, I'm at a loss for words. I wish I knew what to say to make it better and not sound like an idiot. This is something I'm working on... I miss not being able to see him everyday, and I try to make the most of the time that we spend together and that we are conscious for. I love him so much!!


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled oats and applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Apple Cinnamon rice cakes (2 pts)
Lunch: Veggie Lasagna (5 pts)
Snack: Carrots and Dip (2 pts)
Dinner: Soup and bagel (7 pts)
Total: 20 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home