Sunday, September 11, 2005

Day 42... my yoga mat has a gas problem.

I didn't really do too much today, and the most physically demanding things that I did were grocery shopping and working out. I also feel that a cheat day does not lend to a good workout the next day. It's really hard to actually do your workout when you feel like all of your energy has been sapped within the first 6 minutes. And you have 35 more minutes to go. I really did try as hard as I could, but it felt like I had lead weights tied to my hands, and my feet. I did try to push it out during the ab killer 200; and everytime I crunched up, and raised my lower back off my yoga mat, it made a sucking, fart-like sound. It was very ladylike ;)

What I had to eat:

Breakfast: Bowl of Cereal (5 pts)
Lunch: Wendy's Ultimate Chicken Grill (7 pts)
Dinner: Veggie lasagna (5 pts)
Total: 17 pts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home