Thursday, September 01, 2005

Day 32....

I certainly was not
today, and ended up in a crying, hyperventilating, sobbing mess during my workout because I was an idiot and looked early at the scale. The rational, mature part of me knows that I should only look at in on weigh-in days (Saturday morning) and no other time. The irrational part of me was getting angry at myself, as I was up half a pound from Saturday. I have been working out well, eating properly, and I'm probably gaining muscle. I was finally able to pull myself together and finish my workout, gritting my teeth through the 200 crunch ab routine. Tomorrow will be a better day.

What I had to eat:

Breakfast: Protein Shake (5 pts)
Snack: Froot Loop Bar (2 pts)
Lunch: PC Blue Menu Canneloni (4 pts)
Dinner: Tuna Sub (8 pts)

Total: 19 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home