Monday, September 12, 2005

Day 43.. I do not feel well today.

I woke up, did my Sculpt 3-4 workout, and about 40 minutes later, started feeling really nauseous and I broke out in a cold sweat. Once I was sure that I wasn't going to hurl my creatine and koolaid all over my feet, I left for work. I made it through the day, with random bouts of stomach upset. I managed to eat all my food today, and even managed to gulp down a can of chicken soup. I nursed a diet gingerale at night, and it helped my stomach feel better. I don't know what made my stomach turn against me.

What I had to eat:

Breakfast: Shake (5 pts)
Lunch: Lasagna (5 pts)
Snack: Raisins (2 pts), cheese (2 pts), V8 (1.5 pts)
Dinner: Can of Soup ( 4 pts), diet gingerale (0 pts)

Total: 17.5 pts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home