Monday, April 10, 2006

Day 253 Marvelous Monday

Busy day at work today, and then Robbie IMd me to tell me that our new Turbo Jam DVDs had arrived!! YAY!!! So I did Cardio Party 3 last night.. although, the weird thing is, it's 6 minutes shorter than Turbo Kick round 26, but it feels longer... I think it will be easy to get used to though :)


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled oats and applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Apple and Cinnamon mini Rice Cakes.. 16 (2 pts)
Lunch: Roasted Veggie Pizza (5 pts)
Snack: Carrots and Dip (2 pts)
Dinner: Soup and bagel (6 pts), 4 apricots (1 pt)
Total: 20 points

2 Comments:

Blogger Dusk said...

Soooo CP3... did you laugh a lot?

2:44 p.m.  
Blogger Kim Taylor said...

Choo look mah-velous girlfriend!!!!!! Loved the new pictures!!!

Just keep smiling, just keep smiling... :) (my take on Finding Nemo)

5:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home