Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Day 255 Humpday Wednesday

Back to TurboKick Round 26 today.... and by george, I think that I was trying alot harder today in my workout than I have for the past two days... YAY! I was in a bit of a low mood earlier, and I had a chat with Heather from Arizona when she called the house looking for Robbie. After my dinner was digested, I worked out strong, and had "dessert" of America's Next Top Model... talk about a guilty pleasure!! LOL

Strangest and funniest link I've seen on the web today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehQo7s_02sc&eurl=

Not really sure what to say here... LOL


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled oats and applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Apple and Cinnamon mini Rice Cakes.. 16 (2 pts)
Lunch: Wacky Teryaki (6 pts)
Snack: Carrots and Dip (2 pts)
Dinner: Soup and bagel (6 pts)
Total: 20 points

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEATHER- Hey Girl!! Just wanted to wish you a Happy Easter and tell you personally that your pics are GREAT....ok, so they are HOT!!!! BTW. Congrats on your certification and all of your worldly TURBO traveling!!! Have a great day off and weekend doing the family "stuff".......it's so all about the chocolate bunny !!

HAPPY EASTER!

strength,
Neva

8:16 p.m.  
Blogger Dusk said...

Happy Easter!!!!

2:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home