Monday, May 08, 2006

Day 281 Marvelous Monday

Hello again, it's me, the non-consistant blogger. Robbie ran the 10K run yesterday, and his brother and I were spectators. He did AWESOME!!!! I am so proud of him! I had a meeting at work this morning, so I was up early and out of the house, so I had to workout in the evening. Big mistake :( I was so tired, and I put my workout off until about 9:30. I made it to the "legs" segment of Turbo Jam Round 26, and then I packed it in. My calorie burn was crap, but I will do much better today!!

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: rolled oats and applesauce (4 pts)
Lunch: Chicken Teryaki (5 pts)
Snack: Carrots (1 pt), 16 rice cakes (2 pts)
Dinner: Soup and bagel (7 pts total)
Total: 19 pts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dusk said...

Are you un-sick now? I hope so. Miss you! When's the next round of ice skating? LOL!

10:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home