Monday, July 31, 2006

Day 364 Manic Monday

Robbie and I had a good weekend, relaxed and went for a Day of Beauty yesterday... Rob is even more pretty now!! I got a manicure and pedicure (pics up later) and I no longer look like I have man-hands!!



LOL Off to Turbokick after work tonight.. looking forward to hiding inside, as it's going to go up to 34 degrees (43 with the Humidex) I ended up burning 531 calories and had 154 beats per minute heart rate average.

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Kiwis (1 pt)
Lunch: Beef Teryaki (5 pts)
Snack: Carrots (2 pts), kiwis (1 pts)
Dinner: Oatmeal (6 pts)
Total: 17 pts.


Water Drunk Today:

Morning: 1.5 litres
Afternoon: 2.0 litres
Evening: 1.0 litres
Total: 4.5 litres

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home