Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 358 Terrific Tuesday

Back to the grindstone, loads of meetings today... makes me not able to drink as much water in the morning. When I was at the eye doctor yesterday, I found out that my nearsightedness hadn't really changed, but my astigmatism had :( Looks like it's time for new glasses :(


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Fibre 1 cereal (4 pts)
Snack: 2 Fig bars (2 pts for both)
Lunch: Chicken Teryaki (5 pts)
Snack: Carrots (2 pts), kiwis (1 pt)
Dinner: Two packages of oatmeal (4 pts)
Total: 18 pts.


Water Drunk Today:

Morning: 1.5 litres
Afternoon: 1.5 litres.
Evening:
Total:

1 Comments:

Blogger web said...

How's the oatmeal and chicken terriyaki diet working for ya? I followed the breadcrumbs from KellyC's blog to Robbie's blog to your blog and now I check in every once in awhile to see if you went wild and ate something crazy. But, nope, you seem very disciplined. Keep chugging that water. And congrats on the 2 pounds lost last week.

11:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home