Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Day 44... I am the Biggest Loser ;)

The Biggest Loser is on now. There's something about that show that I don't like. I'm glad that these 14 contestants are finally eating right, working out, and are going to shed the mounds of excess weight that is literally weighing them down. I guess that I feel a bit self-righteous, because here I am, sticking to my diet, and working gout, and I sure as hell didn't let myself get that out of shape, even at my heaviest. Ok...Enough bitching.. Here's today's lowdown.

I felt much better today during my workout, because I didn't feel like I was going to barf the entire time I was working out ;) I ended up having to pause the ab routine at hip rocker, because the "kids" caught up with me.

What I had to eat:

Breakfast: Shake (5 pts)
Lunch: Beef Ravioli (Chef Boyardee): 7 pts
Snacks: Raisins (2 pts), cheese (2 pts), V8 (1.5 pts)
Dinner: Fresh Halibut filet with loads of black pepper and lemon cooked by my lovely husband (5 pts)
Total: 22.5 pts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home