Monday, October 17, 2005

Day 78

I've always wondered why it seems so much harder getting your ass in gear to workout on Monday morning. Perhaps it's cause the body might be ready to work out at 6 am, but the mind is still saying "can't I hit snooze 4 more times?" LOL
Off to do another round on the elliptical in half an hour... hope I can beat the amount of calories I burned yesterday!!

UPDATE: I worked out on the elliptical for 35 minutes, burned 330 calories, and did 4700 strides. YEEE HA!!!

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast : Protein Shake (5 pts)
Lunch: Chicken Stew and one piece of rye bread (7 pts total)
Snack: String Cheese (2 points) and applesauce (1 pt)
Dinner: Chicken Stew (5 pts), corn - 2 ears (2 pts), string cheese (2 pts)
Total: 24 pts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home