Monday, March 20, 2006

Day 232 "Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays...."

Well, I survived this weekend... after some convincing from Robbie, I also dis the TurboKick certification on Saturday, and I think I'm still in a degree of shock over the whole experience. It was definitely not something I'd ever picture myself doing, and I am so glad that I did it!!! After the TurboKick session on Saturday, I slapped in Cardio Party 1 this evening and prepared to work out... It's amazing how much harder Cardio Party 1 was for me once I had corrected my form (something fantastic that happened at the Certification), and was still challenging, although not as intense and draining as the TurboKick master class was. I'm so glad that I got to meet everyone from Beachbody, and had a complete blast in Columbus!!

Mindy was fantastic, and such a motivating teacher, she made us all feel special, and that we all mattered. I'm so glad that she was my teacher, as she helps you and makes corrections without making you feel like a loser. She can really make people feel at ease, she has a great gift as a presenter.

Kim was the bomb, and totally saved our lives with one of the best Peanut butter and Jam sangwich that I've ever had!! Marty was also a really great guy, and so much fun. Big thanks to them for helping us find our way in Columbus.

Mark and Allison were so nice and real, I'm glad that I got to meet both of them. They are both really intense people, and so collected and dedicated to their fitness regimes.

Monica was super nice, and had such amazing form when she was doing her practical exam (I was peeking) even with the small amount of sleep she had the night before.

I was so glad to have met everyone, I'm glad that we experienced this all together, and we all had a blast at TurboKick certification. In 4-8 weeks, I will get my certification in the mail.. YAY!!!
[

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Protein Shake (5 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Rpasted Chicken Sub (7 pts)
Snack: None.. I forgot!
Dinner: Sushi (6 points)
Total: 19 pts

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Taylor said...

I'm still in awe too!! I can't believe you were here, we worked it and now you are gone!! :( Just means we will have to start planning another trip very soon! I'm up for anything!!!

Heather, oooo, it was AWESOME meeting you!!! You are so FUN!! Marty and I just loved being around you and Robbie!!

In a world with so much negativity and materialism, we are blessed to surround ourselves with REAL people. Make sense? You and Robbie really touched our lives!! Thank you both for being YOU! (ooh here come the tears!)

So when are you posting pictures of those hot pants you bought? Yours are sexy hot, mine are hot because they were all over your husband's booty, HAHA!!!

2:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home