Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Day 227 Wonky Wednesday

My day felt a little topsy-turvey today, as I had the morning of work to write an exam for Microsoft. I passed the exam, and I am now eligible for a bonus from work :) Once I put in my afternoon at work, I came home, had dinner, took a movie back and went for (almost) an hour's run. I'm so happy.... I beat my time from Monday!!! I did 4 miles in 56 minutes, when Monday I could only do 3.6 miles in 55 minutes.... (insert happy dance here) :) I don't know how I managed to do it, but I really pushed myself, running most of the session at a 14 minute/hour pace, with an average treadmill speed of 4.8. I did have to slow it down a little bit to a treadmill speed betwen 3.5 and 4.0, when I started to get tired.


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Honey Bourbon Chicken Sub from Quizno's (8 pts)
Snack: Ccarrots -- 2 cups (2 pts)
Dinner: Butternut Squash Soup (2 pts) and half of a whole wheat bagel (2 1/2 points)
Total: 19.5 pts

1 Comments:

Blogger irish_robbie said...

I knew you could do it!! That SO rocks! Way to kick butt today!

2:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home