Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day 233 TurboKick Tuesday

I was really tired this morning, so I chose to skip a morning workout. I decided that the extra hour of sleep would be better for my energy level during the day. This evening I brought it for TurboKick Round 26, and had the best 56 minute workout!!! There were a couple of awkward moments when I stumbled a bit during the "Advanced" demonstrations (as we learned the "Basic" ones in certification on the weekend).. but I'm going to get better. Man, was I a sweaty bitch at the end.. but it's for a good reason ;)


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Roasted Veggie lasagna (5 pts)
Snack: Carrots and Dip (2 pts)
Dinner: Butternut Squash Soup (2 pts) and plain whole wheat bagel (5 pts)
Total: 19 pts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home