Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Day 226 Totally Painful Tuesday...

I should have known I would be stiff today when I had to logroll Rob to get out of bed this morning.... LOL I didn't work out this morning, and ended up sleeping in, so I did not get to have a nice relaxing, hot shower. As the day went on, it seemed that my nemesis at work was staircases. I lost count of how many times I went up one to three flights of stairs. And believe it or not, going DOWN the stairs was more painful. As a result of my 7.6 mile running odyssey yesterday, I have muscle groups I forgot I had screaming at me, and not in a good way ;) When I got home this evening, I tried to get through Cardio Party 2. Unfortunately, I packed in the towel after the Turbo Boost , as I couldn't handle the muscle pain anymore... my kicks after the Turbo Boost were pathetic, because it was getting too painful to kick properly. The good thing was, I made it through the 6 minute kicking segment without crying!! After making it through part of Cardio Party 2, I can see where some of the routine from Cardio Party Remix comes from... surprisingly, my coordination wasn't even that bad!!


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Veggie Lasagna (5 pts)
Snack: Mandarin Oranges (2 pts), carrots -- 2 cups (2 pts)
Dinner: Butternut Squash Soup (2 pts) and half of a whole wheat bagel (2 1/2 points)
Total: 18.5 pts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home