Monday, May 15, 2006

Day 288 Monday.. beginning of TK round 27

After weighing in on Saturday, and being up to 149 pounds, I have decided that I will learn TK round 27 to jump start my workouts. I will still plan to do TK round 26, and learn each segment, one by one for Round 27 until I can do the whole round all the way through. I will do TK round 26 today, followed by the Warm Up for TK round 27... yee ha!

Here's my workout summary... time: 56 minutes 36 seconds, calories burned: 364, average heart rate: 131 beats per minute

Unpleasant experience for the day: I took an antiobiotic and the side effect was that everything I drank tasted very metallic... EEEEEEEWWWWW.


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Edamame (1 pt)
Lunch: Chicken Sub (7 pts)
Snack: Carrots and Dip (2 pts)
Dinner: Sushi (4 pts)

Total: 18 pts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home