Thursday, July 06, 2006

Day 340 I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Dear Diary, I have been a bad blogger. I have been absent since June 16th, but now I'm back. This is a quick post to summarize yesterday, and start recording my food and water as of today.

Robbie taught his first double Turbo Kick yesterday, and I burned 400 calories in the morning class and 450 in the evening class. I was so proud of Robbie, he did AWESOME!!! I enjoyed the evening class better, because I was able to do all of the moves without yawning ;)


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Oatmeal (2 instant packets): 4 pts
Lunch: Chili and Rice : 8.5 pts
Snack: Carrots and dip : 2 pts
Dinner: Soup (2 pts) and rye bread (2 pts for 2 pieces)
Total: 18.5 points


Litres of water drunk today:

Morning: 1 1/2 litres.
Afternoon: 1 1/2 litres.
Evening: 1 .2 litres (2 600 ML bottles worth)
Total: 4.2 litres.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home