Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Day 290 Still raining Wednesday

It really came down today, with flooding in some parts of the city due to rain.. luckily, one of my coworkers bought me an umbrella, so I did not get drenched on the way home.

I worked out this evening after Rob did his fitness test, and here are the results:

Time: 57 minutes 16 seconds
Total Calories Burned: 476 calories
Average Heart Rate: 154 beats per minute.

Was I ever a sweaty biotch at the end ;)

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: 2 cups of honeydew (2 pt)
Lunch: Chicken Teryaki (5 pts)
Snack: Carrots and Dip (2 pts)
Dinner: Soup and 2 scrambled eggs (6 pts total)
Total: 19 points

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like we are getting some rain now! After two weeks of sunshine I woke up to clouds and a chance of drizzle for the next four days! It's nice because it's been really hot and in Oregon we are not used to it! :)

Now it's 70's and cloudy. Much better!

11:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home