Sunday, June 04, 2006

Day 308 No workout today, clean slate tomorrow

I weighed in this week and I am up to 152.5 pounds. Last week, I ran Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and did TurboKick Thursday and Friday, but didn't eat enough poiunts in a day, get in enough water daily, or really try hard on my TurboKick workouts. I burnt about 150 less calories in one hour of TurboKick than I did when I ran for an hour. After talking to Rob, he pointed out that I have to push myself when I'm running on the treadmill, and I decided that I have to find a way to really start pushing myself during the workout as well. I've got Monday to Thursday to really work on form and effort though, as I will be going to both of Robbie's teaching classes next week... I'm so proud of him!!! :) He'll do great!


Robbie and I went grocery shopping today and we had an afternoon and evening of full-on housecleaning to keep us busy. Robbie worked on the kitchen area, and it looks great!

Here's what I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Oatmeal (4 pts)
Lunch: Pasta and sauce (5 pts)
Afternoon snack: Chicken and spinach pizza (5 pts)
Dinner: Sea Bass (grilled with lemon juice and pepper) (4 pts), small oatmeal muffin (2 pts)
Total: 20 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home