Thursday, June 08, 2006

Day 310 Thursday .. one more day til the end of the week!

Wow, I had a stressful day at work, had a really big meeting this afternoon, and I've spent alot of time preparing for it. By the time I got home, it was like I had an adrenaline crash, and I was so TIRED!!! But, I made myself go up the gym upstairs, and I had myself a great session. Here are the results:

Workout time: 38 46
Calories burned: 361
Average Heart Rate: 163 beats per minute

Rob teaches his first class tomorrow, and he's so excited! I can't wait to see how well he will do.

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: rolled oats and applesauce (4 pts)
Lunch: Chicken Lasagna (8 pts), carrots and dip (2 pts)
Dinner: Soup (2 pts), Egg whites (2 pts)
Total: 18 points

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Way to push past that tiredness!

I'm working on that! I have three straight days of running/jogging under my belt! So excited!

4:27 p.m.  
Blogger psyknife said...

hey Heather! I just wanted to post to say hello to you since I haven't really talked to you, before... and I figure, since I'll be meeting you in about two weeks perhaps I should pop on over and introduce myself!!!!! Feel free to write me, if you'd like... I don't really use my Blogspot journal much (because I use LJ and MySpace both!), but over at Beachbody I go by this username... feel free to look me up! I can't wait to meet you and Robbie... you guys can break me into my Turbo Kicking shoes... metaphorically speaking :-)

4:26 p.m.  
Blogger Dusk said...

Where's the dog pictures? I want dogs in costumes!!!! ;)

4:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home