Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Day 303 Still hot and hazy in Toronto for a Tuesday

The TTC is supposed to be running normally, but there were a heck of a lot of people on my streetcar this morning, so I think there are fewer running. I spent most of the day inside, as it was really hot and nasty, but I had to go out at lunchtime to get food. Once I was back from getting lunch, I wanted to go sit in a freezer LOL


I went for another run in the gym upstairs, and here are my stats: 155 beats per minute (heart rate average), burned 468 calories and ran for 55 minutes. I tried to run as much as I could, but my knees and shins were getting sore at the end.

What I had to eat:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and applesauce (4 pts)
Lunch: Chicken Sub (7 pts)
Snack: carrots and dip (2 pts)
Dinner: Sushi - 10 pieces (5 pts)

Total: 18 points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home