Friday, July 07, 2006

Day 341 Off to Hotlanta!

Well, I am off to Atlanta for the next few days for a work conference. I have packed Cardio Party Remix so that I can get a sweet workout in while I'm gone. Apparently, the temperature in Atlanta is similar to Toronto right now, but the humidity might be higher. I get back on Monday and have to go straight to work from the airport. I will be missing Robbie's class today and tomorrow, but I will be back for Monday night's class. One of the most important ways to not feel like crap for these weekend work events is to keep yourself hydrated, so my roomate and I will get a case (if we can) of bottled water while we are there. It seems a little extreme, but we'll feel better for it.

I'll be posting again on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home