Friday, August 25, 2006

Month end Friday, and I got me a tattoo ;)

Well, I didn't get to go to class with Robbie tonight, because I was laying on a black leather dental chair and getting my first tattoo. I chose to get part of my family crest tattooed on my lower back. Some people say the outline hurts more, some people say the shading hurts more... I'd say that both hurt equally, and that some spots are more tender and receptive to pain. I'm proud to say that I didn't jump out of the chair, or actually cry, but I did have some spots where tears did spring to my eyes. I wish I'd worn my heart rate monitor, to see what my heart rate was the whole time, as I'm sure my blood pressure shot through the roof. Funny thing is, I walked out of the tattoo shop (Black Line Studios), and I felt just as drained and exhausted as I do in one of Rob's killer classes!! LOL After a while, I got used to the sensation, as the tattoo took about 15 minutes less than a full two hours. We'll be taking pictures of it tomorrow and posting them!

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: cereal and milk (4 pts)
Lunch: Chili and Rice (7 pts)
Snack: 4 kiwis (2 pts)
Dinner: 2 packets of instant oatmeal (4 pts), two more kiwis (1 pt)
Total: 18 pts.

Nervous about the tattoo? Hell YA!

Water: 4 litres through the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home