Sunday, October 23, 2005

Day 84 -- 6 days to go until Power 90 is over

For those of you paying attention, my last post was on Thursday. Well, Day 82 was my birthday (I still ate great and didn't cheat one bit), Happy 29th to me!! :) I was able to finish purchasing the items needed for my Hallowe'en costume, where I will be dressed up as Bob the Builder. Robbie is planning on going as Batman .. Adam West old-school Batman. Friday night, when he was talking on the phone, I hijacked his costume, and changed into it in the bathroom. I ran out of the bathroom dressed as a wrinkly Batman, and Robbie had to hang up on his parents because he was laughing so hard at me. LOL


Yesterday was weigh-in and cheat day (Day83). I am holding steady at 152.5 pounds, and am going to see if I can break the magical 150 barrier for day 90. Hey, I can lose 3 pounds in a week, right? ;) I did try to do max man-pushups before dinner last night, and I was able to do 15 of them. Today is Sunday, and we're heading out shortly for a rainy afternoon of movie watching. Cardio 3-4 is awaiting us this evening.
What I had to eat today:
Breakfast: Cereal and milk (4 pts)
Lunch: Wendy's Grilled Chicken Sandwich (7 pts)
Snack: Raisins (2 pts)
Dinner: Subway Turkey Sub (5 pts)
Total: 18 points


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home