Monday, October 24, 2005

Day 85-- 5 more days until Power 90 is complete..

This is my last Monday of Power 90. Is it wrong that I am happy about that? ;) I woke up this morning when Robbie was still getting ready for work, then I dove into my Sculpt workout. I was really trying to concentrate on form, and slowing down so that I could concentrate on quality of reps, not number of reps. I couldn't get past 15 man push-ups during Max Pushups, but I am trying :)

What I had to eat:

Breakfast: Protein Shake (5 pts)
Snack : Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Chef Boyardee Ravioli (7 pts)
Snack: Raisins (2 pts)
Dinner: Berry Binge Jugo Juice (6 pts)
Total: 21 points.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shrinkage Batman! LOL, that pic was too funny! My little man Cameron (he will be 3 in Dec) is going to be Bob the Builder for Halloween too!!!! I can't wait to see your pics :) I will make sure to post pics of him on my thread.

Now back to the good stuff.....YOU! Heather, Heather, Heather, you look AWESOME. Seeing your day 60 pics blew me away. And 24.5inches gone is very impressive. WTG! I know day 90 is right around the corner and I can't wait! Keep up the hard work :)

Laurie

7:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home