Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday to me!!

We had a great class this morning, with a bunch of new people.. it's so great watching new people get the hang of TurboKick.. once the "new workout smell" wears off, it's fantastic, because the "newbies" are comfortable with the movement and routine, and are really tearing it up! I'm looking forward to tonight's class.. I am much more of a "night" person when it comes to class, and I seem to do so much better!! :)

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Oatmeal (4 pts)
Snack: 2 fig cookies (2 pts)
Lunch: Chicken Teryaki (5 pts)
Snack: 4 kiwis (2 pts), 1 small bag of carrots (2 pts)
Dinner: More Oatmeal (4 pts)

Total: 19 pts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl you did awesome in tonights class. Loved you leading Gold Digger, you can sooooo tell that is your favourite section because you are totally in the groove!!

Thank you :)
Cris

11:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home