Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Day 171 .. it's Wednesday, so I'm halfway to weigh-in

Woke up this morning, and stumbled out of bed and to work out. Why did it feel like a Monday??!!??!?!? Needless to say, I pushed myself to do the workout this morning, and felt much better once I was done.

I had to remember to stop drinking water before 3 at work today, because I had a dentist appointment, and didn't want the "I have to pee!" feeling while at the dentist. So, it's night time, I'm watching American Idol and I'm back on the water wagon.


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Protein Shake (5 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Wacky Teryaki (6 pts)
Snack: Applesauce ( 1 pt)
Dinner: Carrot Soup ( 4 pts) granola bar (3)
Total: 20 pts

1 Comments:

Blogger irish_robbie said...

You're rocking this week Heather! I wish I wasn't on this crappy shift at work, so I could enjoy the evenings with you, but starting next week we can have lunch!! :) You're doing amazing!

3:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home