Sunday, February 19, 2006

Day 203 ... slight change to weight loss tracking display...

I decided to change my ticker measurement, from weight loss to the amount of pounds that I would like to lose. My new goal is to lose 20 pounds, and I made a fresh start today. I also think I should be immediately down 20 pounds because I think I expelled my intestine yesterday, after a day of "bad food and drink".... well, the food was tasty, but it caused world war 3 in my gullet. I had a really strong Sculpt 3-4 Power 90 workout this morning, and I really pushed myself, probably punishing myself after my day of bad eating yesterday.

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal and milk (4 pts)
Lunch: cereal (same as above): 4 pts, 2 pts of applesauce
Dinner: 3 chicken fingers (4 pts) and fries (3 pts)
Total: 17 pts



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home