Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Day 191 Tubular Tuesday

I think that Gremlins are living in Blogger , as I can't add my water bottle graphic to show that I had 4 litres so far today... I can try updating this tomorrow.

I got to sleep in this morning (got up and was working out by 9 am, then cooked lunch for later on today. I chose to do Cardio Party 1, and planned on doing Cardio Party Remix this evening.

Unfortunately, I got wailed on by a headache ( I believe that it's weather related) and I decided to just take it easy this evening and will be going to bed early, so I can get some rest. I hope that I feel better tomorrow! :)


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: 3/4 cup of Quaker Rolled Oats (2 pts), 2 containers of applesauce (2 pts) : 4 pts.
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Chili (7 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Dinner: Loblaws Blue Menu Canneloni (5 pts)
Total: 18 points

1 Comments:

Blogger irish_robbie said...

I was expecting to see Nalgene Bottles, and all of a sudden Mr. Gremlin jumps out at me! At 3am that can really be scary you know! :)

Thanks for the wake up call today! :)

I'll talk to ya later this afternoon!
Love you!

1:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home