Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Day 199 Wacky Wednesday

Holy Crap!!! I ended up working for 12 and a half hours today. That's right.... I said 12.5... I went into work at 8:30 this morning, and worked until 9 pm. Long story to that, but what that meant was that I had to wait until 9:20 to work out tonight. I worked out to Cardio Party and didn't finish til after 10 pm. It's a good thing that I don't have to be at work until 12 pm tomorow ;)

I have drunk 4 litres of water today and 1/2 of a 550 mL bottle of Diet Coke today.


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Chicken Sub (7 pts)
Snack: Carrots and dip (2 tablespoons of light veggie dip: 2 pts)
Dinner: Quizno's Honey Bourbon Chicken Sub (7)

Total: 21 points.

1 Comments:

Blogger irish_robbie said...

12hours! that bites! GOOD ON YA for sticking it out and doing the workout even though it was late and I'm sure you were wiped already!

You're REALLY kicking butt this week and I know it's paying off!!

Love you!
RoBBiE

3:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home