Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Day 192... halfway through the week :)



So far, Blogger is letting me at pictures.. let's hope that lasts! :)

Had a good workout this morning to Cardio Party 1, will try to also work out this evening as well.


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Kashi go lean crunch cereal (4 pts)
Snack: Mandarin Oranges (2 pts)
Lunch: Chili (7 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)

Dinner: Chicken Pizza (5 pts)
Total: 19 points

UPDATE... I did Ab Jam this evening because I was feeling kind of puffy and wanted to work on my ab area. I forgot how good crunching my abs could feel. I have to remember to include Ab Jam more often :)

As well, I'm watching the Grammy awards on Tv tonight, and I'm stunned by he amazing shape that Madonna is in... I am definitely not a fan of hers, but she looks fantastic!! ( Even if she insists on performing in unitards ;) ) Check out a pic at http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060209/482/las18702090123



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home