Monday, February 13, 2006

Day 197 ... Monday Monday...

Water Log-- no graphic on this laptop yet, so I will just put down that I had 3 litres.

I did two workouts today and did some grocery shopping. My groceries weighed 16.5 pounds (yes, I was nerdy enough to weigh it LOL ). I did Cardio Party twice, and remembered to log into www.wowy.com to document this evening's workout. Wow, it was amazing how much better my evening workout was than this morning's workout. I felt really good about tonight's workout, and was glad that I did it.


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: None ( I forgot)
Lunch: Chicken Sub from Subway (7 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Dinner: Sushi (6 pts)
Total: 18 points.

1 Comments:

Blogger KellyC said...

The thing about weighing less, is you get less food!
That's part of my problem: I seem to like to eat the amount my body needs to maintain 175-180 pounds :O)
I've always found that my body likes to set right about here.
Portion control, and snacks control need to be in this gal's future, in order to pass through into the 160s!

9:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home