Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Day 190 Monday Monday....




I'm not posting this until Tuesday, because Blogger was down last night when I tried to post this. I had two workouts yesterday, in the evening, because I slept in til 7 am. I did Cardio Party Remix then Cardio Party 1. I didn't have that much steam by the end of my workout, because I hit the wall after the Turbo section of Cardio Party 1. Then I worked for a few hours organizing our closet, because all of the clothes were all over the bed, and I wanted to sleep in my bed, and not on my couch ;)


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: 3/4 cup of Quaker Rolled Oats (2 pts), 2 containers of applesauce (2 pts) : 4 pts.
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Chicken Sub (7 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Dinner: Sushi (6 pts)
Total: 19 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home