Saturday, March 04, 2006

Day 216 Saturday.. monthly results update



I weighed in this morning and am at 147.5; but for the entire month, I'm down in weight. I'm still plugging away and sometimes I feel like Thomas the Tank Engine (I think I can, I think I can), and I am going to push myself to keep the momentum going. The smaller I get, the harder it is getting for me to melt the weight away, but after 4 months of very slow weight loss, my brain is finally smartening up and I am trying to push myself to break through my plateau. In the past, when I've hit a plateau, the way that I've broken the plateau is by giving up and sliding back up on the scale. I'm not going to let this happen this time, because I've worked too hard to give up now. Here's to the next month of cleaner, harder, more intense workouts!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home