Monday, February 27, 2006

Day 211 Meeting Monday....

Wow... could I have any more meetings in one day? Geez, I wonder if I was able to get any work done today, as I had to be in one meeting after another today.... LOL

I had a great sculpt workout this morning, and followed it with Cardio Party 1 this evening. It's started to snow again today, and I am starting to wonder if winter will ever end. GRRR. It's 10:30 at night right now, and I've just been blindsided by the sleepy train... I feel like I need toothpicks to prop my eyelids open so I can finish this posting.


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled oats and applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Diet Coke (felt like some caffeine this morning)
Lunch: 6 inch chicken sub (7 pts), applesauce (1 pt)
Dinner: Sushi (6 pts)
Total: 18 pts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home