Thursday, February 23, 2006

Day 207 Thirsty Thursday

Do you ever have one of those days where you just can't drink enough water?? I think it's because I've had this nasty migraine for the last 2 days, that I might be a little dehydrated still. My bottle of water is my best friend :) I ended up going back to bed this morning, and had to work out tonight instead. I still tried to push myself, and I will turn in early as well. That's my reward :) I have to work late shift tomorrow, and get to sleep in tomorrow as well. If only I had the day of work too.. now THAT would be perfect!! :)


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Mandarin Oranges (2 pts)
Lunch: Veggie Lasagna (5 pts)
Snack: applesauce (1 pt)
Dinner: Soup (4 pts), Carrots and dip (2 points)

Total: 18 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home