Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Day 213 Wacky Wednesday

I was so lazy this morning... did my workout, but couldn't find my resistance bands, so I used my wimpy 2 pound hand weights. What was I thinking?? Oh I know.... I was being a lazy unmotivated sloth. The good news is, I stewed over my crappy workout while I was at work, and did Cardio Party and Cardio Party Remix when I got home from work, and then didn't end up eating until after 7:30.... so now I'll have to stay up until at least 10:30, to ensure that my food digests properly. I feel much better about this evening's workout, and I know that I have to keep up the good energy tomorrow.


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts), mandarin oranges (2 pts)
Lunch: Veggie Lasagna (5 pts), aaplesauce (1 pt)
Dinner: Butternut Squash soup (2 pts), half of a sesame seed Tim Horton's bagel (dipped in soup): 2.5 pts, jello (2 pts)
Total: 18.5 pts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home