Thursday, March 09, 2006

Day 221 Gloomy Thursday: rain all day

Rob left for work this morning and I began my Sculpt 3-4 workout. I had better mobility today, as the muscle spasm in my buttock has almost gone away. Doing the 3 minutes of lunges was not painful this morning, and I'm quite pleased with that!! It was a crappy day at work, because of the rain all day, and the gloominess. My team and I were really busy, everyone sending in "urgent" requests, and trying to jump to the front of the line. The only problem is, we help over 400 salespeople; and when 50 are all clamoring to be "next" to be helped, you have to say no to them. And the "nice" part of you doesn't like to dissappoint the reps, so it makes you a little upset.



What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled oats and applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Veggie Lasagna (5 pts)
Snack: Carrots (0 pts) and can of V8 (2 pts)
Snack: mandarin oranges (2 pts)
Dinner: Butternut Squash Soup (2 pts) and english muffin (2 pts)
Total: 18 pts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home