Monday, March 13, 2006

Day 225 Monday Monday.... I heart running

The alarm went off at 6:00 this morning, and I did not want to get out of bed.. I seriously considered bailing, but I would get so mad at myself once I was awake, and Rob told me I'd feel better once I got on the treadmill... and he was right!! :) Her's this morning's results:

I ran for 55 minutes, burned 766.5 calories burned and covered 3.60 miles with a 4.3 miles/hour pace.


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Rolled Oats and Applesauce (4 pts)
Snack: V8 (1 1/2 points)
Lunch: Chicken Sub (7 pts)
Snack: Mandarin Oranges (2 pts)

Dinner: Sushi (6 pts)
Total: 20.5 pts


I ran again tonight, and Rob advised me to just run 4 miles, no matter how long it took. I felt my stamina come and go, but I managed to do my run in 61 minutes, burned 782 calories, covered 4.0 miles. When I was done, I was so done.. done like dinner!! LOL Now, as I sit here watching TV and writing my blog, I'm starting to stiffen up, and in more places than just my legs. Ah, it's a good sore!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home