Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday, October 10th.... back on the wagon (again)

I weighed in last night and I was sickened by the number that I saw... I was at 159 pounds. How did I let myself go like that? How undisciplined was I? I was so lazy and pigged out so badly on Thanksgiving weekend that I was getting heavy again. So what was I gonna do about it? I was going back on Weight Watchers points, and I was going to start working out again, starting tomorrow.

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: Bran Cereal with milk (4 pts)

Lunch: Chick Pea pita from Fit for Life (7 pts) with carrot sticks (0 pts)

Dinner: Jugo Juice (Berry Binge flavour) (6 pts)

Total: 17 pts of the possible 18-23 that I am allowed under the Weight Watchers structure. One day down, many more to go :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home