Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday, October 11th (Day two of clean slate)

I weighed in this morning and I'm down to 153 pounds (6 pounds down since Monday night.... YAY!) We had a great workout this morning, and a better workout this afternoon (the workout room at the gym is like a sauna right now because their heater is out of whack... I've heard of hot yoga before, but I don't know how safe "hot Turbo Kick" is..)

Here's what I ate today:


Breakfast: Bran Cereal with milk (4 pts), midmorning snack of 1 oatmeal packet (2 pts)

Lunch: Chicken Sub from Subway... 6 inches (7 pts)

Dinner: Oatmeal - 2 packets (4 pts total)

Total: 17 pts of possible 18-23 points for the day (I know, it's under, but I wasn't any hungrier than that today).



Day Two.. complete!





2 Comments:

Blogger Trawna said...

You go girl! But please take it slow and steady, you don't need to crash and burn. Love, Auntie Jane

6:12 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

What is this? October 11th??? Is your slate still clean?

12:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home