Saturday, October 29, 2005

Day 90..... I have successfully completed Power 90!!!

Well, I did it. I finally stuck to working out and dieting properly for 3 months. Sometimes, it felt like the hardest thing in the world, and I am so proud of myself that I stuck with this, and did not roll off the wagon, like I've done in the past. It's so much easier to just stop working out, or watching what I eat, but, as I'm prone to packing pounds on and resembling Jabba the Hut quite easily, I have finally accepted the fact that I have to work hard to be healthy, but I have to do it, so I will be happier and healthier in my life. It's so easy to get depressed and down on yourself when your weight creeps up and fewer and fewer of your clothes fit anymore, but BOY, does it feel good when I can go into a store and ask the clerk for something that's a "medium". :) WAHOOOOO.. I DID IT!!!

Front evolution over 90 days...


Back evolution over 90 days...


Side evolution over 90 days...



Summary: NET LOSS of 12.5 pounds, NET LOSS of 23 inches!!!

Check out my weight loss tracking progress as well...


We're going to have an "off" week now, and then we're starting Turbo Jam..... gotta keep the momentum going, I have not reached my goal weight yet :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather!!!

I have seen your hub around the threads on BB and haven't looked at your blogs until now! Wow!!!

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! Your abs are totally showing themselves, and your waist looks tiny!!! And your legs, girl, your legs, especially your thighs have muscled up and look major LEAN!! You must be so proud of yourself!!

I will definitely stop in here again! Please come and check out my thread with your hubby sometime! Congrats again! Enjoy that rest week and then tell me what you think of TJ!

Cheers and see ya later,
Sarah

5:53 p.m.  
Blogger Dusk said...

Go Heather! Go Heather! Go Heather! Way to work it. You're closer than you think :). Have a blast with Turbo Jam!

8:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home